Let me cut to the chase because I can’t be arsed to try to sell you ‘on this’.
These rules are bad-ass.
These are the best I’ve heard, this list is ever growing and if you live by these rules, I’ve 1,000,000% convinced you can have a spectacular life.
If you need convincing, oh well, your bad:
- You only get paid for done! Not what you know, not who you know. DONE!
- Forget about what you need to do to achieve your goals and instead think about WHO you have to become to achieve those goals
- Sales are key to making more money. Have more buy buttons, build a bigger list, them email it
- Learn how to sell
- Pain is a bigger and better motivator than pleasure. Find your pain and stick a pick-axe in it!
- Pay yourself first everyone else come second. The first 10% of what you earn, the first hour of your day is yours to keep — always and forever (thanks Ben Settle)
- The goal is to keep the goal, the goal. Don’t get distracted, don’t let bright, shiny objections take your from ‘the path’ because they will destroy your chance to get things DONE (thanks Dan John)
- “Trying” is a loser word. Yoda was right “Do or do not – there is no try!”
- Create a routine, have daily habits because believe me… the routine will set you free, go make one!
- If you want to have something, you have to do something. If you want to do something you have to become someone that gets s@#t done. Achieving your goals is about becoming the kind of person who achieves those goals (profound that).
- “Do two things every week. One, look for ways to do less work and make the same amount of money. Two, look for ways to make more by doing the same amount of work.” – Colin Theriot
- Make decisions quickly, just don’t fall in love with them
Now here’s where the rubber meets the road.
If you’re struggling to juggle a just.over.broke. job; a family; a social life and sleep you need these rules in your life.
Get a diary. Pick one rule and do it for thirty days. Don’t miss a day, then look back at what you’ve accomplished and prepared to be amazed.
And now your here, join my email list and become a part of the clan.
Alan’s Internet Marketing
P.S. You only get paid for done.
P.P.S. My brain gets clouded, it gets clutter and occasionally I get overwhelmed. That’s when I go and take a dump, and I use the free version of Penzu to do this. It’s an online journal, I log in, I write and I come away a lot, lot lighter and ready to rock ‘n roll.